I even put a fancy star decrease pattern on the crazy color work hat. Yes, that is three colors in a single line. I think I may have the colorwork technique down now. I still don't think I'll ever use it on a gauge small enough to really be considered colorwork, but at least I know I could.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
New Complexities
I really do love hats...


I even put a fancy star decrease pattern on the crazy color work hat. Yes, that is three colors in a single line. I think I may have the colorwork technique down now. I still don't think I'll ever use it on a gauge small enough to really be considered colorwork, but at least I know I could.
I even put a fancy star decrease pattern on the crazy color work hat. Yes, that is three colors in a single line. I think I may have the colorwork technique down now. I still don't think I'll ever use it on a gauge small enough to really be considered colorwork, but at least I know I could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are LOVELY!
Post a Comment