skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
citracrafts
Friday, December 14, 2007
Crazy times...
I decided I wanted to knit some more herringbone mittens for Christmas... yes the some ones that reminded me I have no tastes for color.
Fortunately, when it works it works. I have two mittens finished, half of two sets that is.
Here is a brown and blue one in progress...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Citranila
New York, New York, United States
I knit and play the bassoon in between being a wife, professional, and student. Its a wonderful life.
View my complete profile
Labels
baby presents
(2)
early projects
(4)
favorite designers
(3)
patterns
(2)
Blogs I read
a friend to knit with
brooklyntweed
Carli-Dan
Grumperina
Knitterlla
Susan B. Anderson
The Back Door Bakery
the blue blog
Ysolda
Past Thoughts and Projects
November
(1)
September
(3)
August
(1)
July
(1)
June
(1)
May
(4)
April
(6)
March
(6)
February
(3)
January
(7)
December
(9)
November
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment