Saturday, December 1, 2007

FOs

I am having a hard time not posting some of my most recent finished projects. I only have to wait until Christmas, but it seems like forever. Its also means I'm going to have to be sneaky about sharing some of my newest favorite patterns/bloggers. Either way, I'm loving being part of the online blogging knitting world. I have no clue if anyone reads this, or if they ever will, but I feel in some part, eventually I'll be giving back a little bit of what my favorite bloggers give me. Maybe once I get some of my patterns written up nicely enough to share, some unsuspecting new knitter will stumble on them much like I did with so many of your patterns... Ahh the Pay it Forward attitude.

Onto the current projects that are sharable. My husband's sweater yarn is purchased and about to be cast on. I'm a bit nervous because this will only be my second large garment attempt, and I still don't know if my sister-in-law's sweater actually fit or not. For fiber, We chose Cascade 220 partially for affordability, and partially because I loved that their green was called pickle. How's that for a reason to pick yarn...

No comments: