
In rare cases, I'm very lucky to receive pictures of much loved FO's. Here is my very enthusiastic nephew trying to stay still long enough for a picture.
I'm rather attached to his little sweater because it was the first pattern I wrote entirely on my own. It is a raglan base with cables running the length of both arms. The front and back have matching motifs in the top center. That way he can put it on either direction and have it work. For being constructed purely from a set of measurements and my two year old memories of him I'm oh so happy with the finished product.
For anyone who keeps track it was made from Softee Chunky, an acrylic by Bernat. He's an on the go type of guy and needed an on the go washable/dryable sweater.
1 comment:
of course i am biased... what a cute little boy!!!!!
Post a Comment