I have been wondering if I would ever recieve an invite to Ravelry. On a whim I wondered over there to check my waitlist status only to be shocked that my invite had been sent back in September... I immediately went to go check the new reminder notice they cleverly sent and found it sitting in the junk mail of one of my accounts. :(
Problem solved. I'm now on Ravelry.
It is such a good thing that I just finished my final paper of graduate school. If I had found my invite before finishing it, I'm not sure I would have ever made the time to write. All the holiday fun of entering data!
I'll be up and running soon. If anyone wants to check in, my user name is, you guessed it... citranila.
Happy Holiday Knitting!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats that you made it to Ravelry. I was look at the new people on there and came across yours so wanted to check out your blog. Ravelry is very addictive lol you will love it on there so much to see so little time I find myself going thou so many pictures all the time that I barely get to crochet lol I am on there as Lesalicious. :) hope to see you around.
Post a Comment