I'm not quite sure why the yarn isn't tempting me lately. Part of it could have to do with having the stomach flu the past week. But, other than that, I have no clue.
I haven't totally been ignoring the yarn though. The Man made a movie about knitting last week. It was cute. The plot was that two roommates were sitting at a table; one studied, one knit. The one knitting needed to see if the hat she was knitting was large enough to fit a head, so she jammed it on the head of her roommate. There was strife. The other room mate walked out. Turned out to be a pretty cute little exercise for his teacher on camera angles.
This week he has a prompt and the assignment is conflict so I guess that will be my knitting's little moment of stardom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment