Sunday, February 3, 2008

blogging vacation

I started a new job a few weeks ago. It is a good move, but has been taking most of my time lately. My fingers are starting to itch for new knitting goodness though. I miss new knitting excitements.

In the mean time, my mother in law sent me a picture of my brother in law and his Christmas hat. His one request was that I use no drab colors. I think I filled that requirement.


I was so happy with this project. My brother in law wears his almost every day. I don't think there is a higher compliment from a teen.

Dona, from Yarntopia, introduced me to the Blue Sky sport weight. It is SO soft and warm. I used five colors, so I'll get at least two more hats out of the left overs. (Ted already has claimed one that is half done) I will use this yarn again in a second.

Hopefully next post I'll have Man Sweater progress to share.

No comments: