Miss Bee was Missa's Birthday gift, even though she was almost a month late. I'm not sure if anyone else has this issue, but I just couldn't find skin colored yarn. Next time I do, I'm buying way more of it than I think I'll need.
The Ben-a-saurus is a gift for my co-worker's son. He just got a baby brother and I thought he needed a toy too. Now to make the brother's gift...
1 comment:
Can I admit that what I come to for solace is your site?
My mum also looks at it with glee. My dad as you may know is not too long for this world and I am dealing with a lot.
Moving out to a shelter and wishing I could have done what you did which was be able to walk away from a job which had run its course.
I am hoping to be fired. Is that crazy?
I think of you all the time.
I love to hear that your life is full and that you are doing well. I am not here to complain but to say I miss you so much in the Bunker -- it is NOT the same without you and Mark. Things there are becoming more and more vicious and negative and I just cannot pretend anymore that it is okay. MR has me doing all her programs, the Forecast Report and the catalogue.
I am way too tired and way too dreamy (boy -- would I like to have a cottage industry - wink - but I lack any skills for such).
YOU KNOW I OWE YOU A BAG AND YOU OWE ME A MEATLOAF :)!!!
But seriously, remember those few weeks when you could not muster the will to get out... that is me.
I want to affect change in my life and am not sure how.
Thank you for the whimsical and enlightening remidners that life is what we make it.
I love that you love life!
From Jenny
Post a Comment