I made a matching receiving blanket with pink flannel and brown cotton backing. Then wrapped it all up with a couple bright pink hats, and two set of booties. It was adorable.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Finished objects
I have been plotting all summer for two baby showers. One was last weekend and I'm not sure who was more excited, the Mommy-to-be or me.
The best part was that I managed to finish a quilt she had mentioned she liked earlier in the summer. I was a bit nervous because earlier in the week she mentioned that she was getting a lot of pink, so I was worried that a quilt would be too much. I even tried making a couple different ones for her, but in the end I knew it had to be the pink and brown. MD loved it, and all the little pink accessories. I'm very excited for her little one to get to drag it around.
I made a matching receiving blanket with pink flannel and brown cotton backing. Then wrapped it all up with a couple bright pink hats, and two set of booties. It was adorable.
The second baby shower will be in a few weeks; I really want to post the items for that, but the mom knows where my blog is. I can safely say, the theme is dinosaurs. Not that I normally do themed gifts, but this was too much fun.
I made a matching receiving blanket with pink flannel and brown cotton backing. Then wrapped it all up with a couple bright pink hats, and two set of booties. It was adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment