Wednesday, September 24, 2008

UFOs -Hats

Ted's new winter hat. The Famous Hat, the one I made for his movie last year, is just too small, and has started to smell strange. So he gets a new one, and I get to try and fix the old one. If I can get the smell out, and some proper blocking done, it will be my "new" winter hat.

Cables are my friend. This hat was supposed to be for Ted's grandma, but the cables are tighter than I expected. She is petite, but not childsize. I'll have to get another one made quick, or it will be too cold for a "light" hat in Idaho.

This is Ted's Grandpa's "birthday" hat. More like Christmas hat, I knew it wouldn't be done in time. It has been like this for almost two months. This is probably the highest on my to do list.

I hope to have these all finished by Friday. Two of them maybe even tonight.

No comments: