It has been so busy around here. I can't believe it has been almost a month since I took pictures of anything to post.
School has started so the students are back. Ted's classes have started again. The etsy shop is plugging ahead, and I'm just trying to keep new things posted as often as possible. What I really need to do is spend time with the UFOs. I currently have five hats waiting for crowns, three quilts waiting for binding, four for five necklaces that just need some last wire work, a ton of things to photograph, and geranium that is turning albino. So the geranium has nothing to do with crafting, but it does occupy my mind just about as much.
To top it off, I have two friends with babyshowers coming up. I am aching to post some of the crafty fun I have come up with, but I don't want to spoil the surprise, as I know at least one occasionally checks my blog. Let's just say I can no longer claim to be a crochet novice.
So soon... very soon, there will be photo goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I should really just come over and see... not wait for pictures. :)
Post a Comment